Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today

Got up this morning and rode for 50 minutes, getting in 5 intervals of 4 minutes at 105% of lactate threshold. If you're not familiar with training with power, let me summarize it by saying it was pretty hard. It rained early this morning, so the roads were all still wet - had to slow down a lot at turns.

Then ran 45 minutes right after. I feel so good the rest of the day when I workout in the morning before work.

Ironman Florida looms over my head every day. November 1 is so close.

I had a day at the office where not much went right. I have those every now and then, and they're usually not that close together. It's nice I won't have another one of those for a while.

My wife and I leave early Friday morning for Sandestin, Florida, for the weekend with a bunch of friends - we are SO pumped. Three day weekend (adults only!)!

2 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Great ride!

Have a blast in FL! :)

Lula's mom said...

hey cha! Just wanted you to know that I LOVE your blog and remind you that you'll need to make a small? edit to your "ABOUT ME" copy 2 weeks from today:) Wish i was w/ you and Madonna and the crew in Destin!