Friday, April 4, 2008

Biking with camera

I took my camera with me on my bike ride this morning and got a few shots. The one above is a picture of the "new bridge" on the right and the "old bridge" on the left that connect Morgan City and Berwick over the Atchafalaya River.




This is my favorite tree in all of Berwick. It's my turn-around tree when I run - I run to it, turn around, and run home. I love to see this tree.




I almost ran this little guy/gal over with my bike. I had to get off my bike and get a picture of him/her. It kept a pretty close eye on me the whole time, as you see.


Coach Dan has me doing a 2 hour bike followed by a 45 minute run tomorrow - check out my training log.

5 comments:

Bolder said...

great shots!

especially the first one... you know i love a good b&w!

Michelle said...

I HATE SNAKES! More correctly, I'm afraid of them!

Checked out your training log; nice work!

Trisaratops said...

Those are great pics!

Stef0115 said...

LOVE the bridge photo! As for the tree, I have a landmark kind of like that too. It's a light pole. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cha - sooooo glad you didn't run over the lil snake!!!

um...i think your tree is an overgrown shrub

the eternally "old/new bridge"...so true

I love how you share our town/culture on your blog!!!

Running SB Wine Country Half Marathon on May 10!!!

xo carla