Thursday, April 17, 2008

Triathlete, but doesn't realize it...

Have you ever known someone who you knew would be a great triathlete if they ever gave it a try? Who you knew would just love multisport training/events, and the endurance community?

I have a friend named Mary Grace who I think would love tri. I've told her so on several occasions, but I think she doesn't believe me. She has a great running base, but she says she's not a good swimmer (HA! - I told you she fits right in - most of us hate the swim!). I think I'm starting to scare her about this - tonight she said she's concerned I'm inviting her into a cult and that she'll have to drink some Kool-Aid or something.

Mary Grace's husband Tim is a triathlete - he's going to do an event this fall with us. We'll keep working on her, though...

No comments: